TERMS & CONDITIONS
We require the following documents to proceed with the transaction:
1 - Submission of online application form for selected product
2 - Submission of the following documents:
For Salaried Persons:
a - A copy of the applicant’s CNIC
b - One (1) recent photograph of the applicant (Passport Size)
c - Previous three (3) salary slips of the customer
d - Six (6) months bank statement that displays salary deposited in the given account
e - Two (2) signed references on the prescribed format without any liability on the references.
f - Physical verification of the applicant & his/her references residential address
g - Agreement signed by the applicant
h - Undertaking signed by the applicant
i - Advance payment through cheque (No dealing on cash)
j - Post dated cheques (PDCs) in the name of “Installment4U” as per tenor of the Installment Plan.
k - The delivery of the product will be made after the confirmation of advance received in the I4U account.
l - Delivery Officer will receive a signed copy of the delivery note from the customer or his/her authorized
representative and a picture of the product being received by the customer or his/her authorized representative.
m - Customer’s must read and sign the delivery note and mention the detail of the item(s) and accessories received.
For Business Persons:
1 - A copy of the applicant’s CNIC.
2 - Copy of a valid NTN certificate.
3 - A Bank certificate for the account opening/maintaining of applicant.
4 - Twelve (12) months bank statement of the business account.
5 - Two references signed on the prescribed format without any liability on references.
6 - Physical verification of the applicant & his/her reference’s residential address.
7 - Signed copy of the agreement by the applicant.
8 - Signed copy of the undertaking by the applicant.
9 - Advance payment through cheque (No dealing on cash).
10 - Post dated cheques (PDCs) in the name of “Installment4U” as per tenor of the Installment Plan.
11 - Advance payment through cheque (No dealing on cash).
12 - The delivery of the product will be made after the confirmation of advance received in the I4U account.
13 - The Delivery Officer will receive a signed copy of the delivery note from the customer and a picture of the
product being received by the customer.
14 - Customer must read and sign the delivery note mentioning detail of the item(s) with the accessories received.
1) The I4U management reserves the right to reject an application request for any reason whatsoever.
2) The process will start after submission of all the required documents from the applicant.
3) Kindly note that only one product can be purchased on a single CNIC.
4) Postdated cheques should be drawn in Karachi only.
5) Advance Payment must be through crossed cheque.
6) No cash dealing with any employee/staff of Installment4U is allowed at any cost/time. All the payments will be
deposited by customers themselves at the bank Installment4U Accounts Department and proper receiving will be
provided by the customer to the Installment4U Accounts Department.
7) Deliveries will be made after the confirmation of the Advance being received only.
8) In case the provided cheque cannot be drawn due to insufficient funds in the applicant’s account, visit charges
of PKR. 500/- against cheque bounce have to be paid to the collection officer.
9) In case applicant withdraw his/her application after signing of agreement and paying advance payment, service
charges of Rs. 1,500/- will be paid by the applicant.
10) Product Warranty will be claimed directly from the concerned Brand or from its Authorized Service Center
according to the standard warranty conditions of the Brand.
11) In case of (Laptops) International Warranty, customer will contact Installment4U and will pay one side courier
charges to claim the International Warranty.
12) Installment4U is not providing any insurance coverage/ facility on any item.
13) In case an item supplied is not working after the delivery, customers must inform within 48 hours of the delivery
14) Motorcycles registration charges are to be paid by the applicant as per the current schedule of charges
15) Motorcycle Insurance is the responsibility of the applicant and has to be paid by the applicant. It is highly
advisable to insure the motorcycle before bringing it on the road.
16) I4U will keep warranty card until all installments are cleared.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for
general information purpose only. Installment4U does not make any warranties
about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Product
pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference
only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited
to appearance, color, and size), as well as actual display contents (
including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary. Prices are subject to change due to change in market rates.
Product availability is dependent upon market conditions.
I4U reserves the right to change availability and prices as and when necessary without notice.
Product delivery is dependent on vendors lead time and actual delivery time may vary.
All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by Installment4U. For more information, refer to the
aforementioned product details.
Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and
All data is subject to actual usage.
Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production, supply factors, and country and market conditions,
in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, I4U may make real-time
adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing pages, so that they match the product performance,
specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and
adjustments without notice.
Zero Down Payment
Zero down-payment or Zero Advance offers mean that customers have to pay whole amount in equal monthly installments. The first installment, however, in this case are paid at the time of agreement and it will be treated as an advance by the company. I4U reserves the right to change the customers from zero down-payment offers to normal- with advance -plans depending on the customer risk assessment calculated on the basis of provided documents. I4U reserves the right to approve/reject any application.